The key to overcoming the pain that shadow your footsteps can be summarized with three questions.
1. Why am I holding the pain?
2. Why am I allowing this person to continue to control my mind?
3. Why am I feeling so helpless and fearful?
The answers to questions 1, 2, and 3
1. Because you are thinking it’s your fault, and you have no way out.
2. Because you are feeling trapped in your emotions.
3. Because, of your fears of living without, and starting over.
No matter what has happened to you, it’s not here to stay. Identify who you are, by interpreting your past. Create a path with the thought of refusing to fail. Make a commitment, that as you rise you will grow wings of an eagle and fly. Commit yourself to a declaration, that you will stand and refuse to turn back. Don’t waste your energy on what happened. Instead, focus your energy on what direction you’re going to fly. Be Bold!
“I have not failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
Where have you been?
Why are you here?
Where are you going?
Share This Page