Why do most victims wait years before speaking out about their encounter with sexual abuse? I have three questions.
1. Were you ashamed?
2. Did you know people wouldn’t understand?
3. Were you afraid of being accepted after speaking out?
1. Yes! Because people will judge you and refuse to believe you were sexually abused.
2. Yes! If a person never experiences what happened to someone that was sexually abused, they wouldn’t truly understand how you feel, until it happens to them.
3. Yes, people will smile in your face and stab you in the back.
The people that don’t understand are the ones that never experience sexual abuse. We need to understand that sexual abuse happens every day to Moms, Children, and the Elderly.
My question to you is; Why are you refusing to Breathe, Release, and Grow?
Never allow anyone opinion of you to destroy your reality. What you give is what you will get in return. It doesn’t matter how a person sees you or say about you, it’s not your business. All that really matters is your vision of your future, as you move forward.
Stop asking why me? My question to you is: Why not you? Take your pain and turn it into a message for others. You have the authority to take your abusive pain as a gift and produce energy, that will propel your journey through life, with confidences, to look back knowing you have snatched victory, from the jaws of defeat. Be BOLD and COURAGEOUS!
“No one can make you feel inferior without your Consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Where have you been?
Why are you here?
Where are you going?
Share This Page